Happy Holidays to you and your family. This is a special time for us …. an opportunity to say thank you, an opportunity to see those in our lives with less years experience wonder….
Like our boy Dereks eyes when he woke up from his nap and saw the Christmas tree with the lights on for the first time this year ( great job Reyna ).
A. How to have an Amazing Christmas
B. RE/MAX, our value to you be it buying or selling!
- Our new sign!
C. Quick links to your favorite areas and Hot Deals!
D. Great Services in Rocky Point
- Fresh Co
- Yummy Salads
602-300-5214 ( US Cell – Full time in Rocky Point for 10 years )
A. HOW TO HAVE AN AMAZING CHRISTMAS
There’s a lot of pressure to make the Christmas season perfect and to cram it with events, shopping, and parties. But I find that some of the simplest pleasures can make the season bright and fill me with the joy and wonder of Christmas.
- Before you begin handing out the gifts and tearing in to them, take a moment to reflect on all of your blessings since last Christmas. Write them down. Look at all of the good you have in your life and be grateful.
- Allow this Christmas season to be what it is without expectations or hopes for perfection. We are often disappointed when things don’t go “as planned” during the holidays, so plan loosely and remain open to change. Embrace the reality of life as being part of the season.
- Everyone has their favorite holiday music, and it creates background mood for the holidays. Consider music that is peaceful and soothing to bring calm during this hectic time of year. I love the music of Stanton Lanier during the holidays or any of the Wyndom Hill music.
- Don’t purchase a gift just for the sake of having something to give. Buy something that is truly a gift for the recipient, something that lifts them up and makes them happy.
- Plan something together as a family to help or offer hope to others during the holidays. Adopt a family, serve in a soup kitchen or food bank, visit shut-ins. This reminds us of our many blessings and provides a sense of meaning and context for the season.wyndom
- One of the most meaningful gifts you can give is a hand-written letter expressing your love and gratitude to your spouse/beloved, your parents, your children, or a treasured friend. Take time and thoughtful care in expressing your feelings, writing on beautiful paper, and wrapping your gift. It will never be forgotten.
- Instead of ripping into gifts and rushing through the morning, open gifts one-at-a-time. Enjoy each person’s pleasure of giving and receiving. Light candles, put on music, and intersperse gift opening with breakfast, laughter, and connection.
For more recommendations click here
B. RE/MAX, our value to you be it buying or selling!
Branden Mckenzie was awesome throughout our whole house hunting experience . He patiently showed us all the house we wanted to see . Many of them several times . He also showed us ones he thought would be of interest and availability .
Branden introduced us to the best shrimp tacos.
His knowledge and love of Puerto Penasco was a tremendous help. He helped with solving problems and questions after closing on our home.
We would recommend using Branden without any reservation. Remax is a great team .
Lisa and Kirk Reese
C. QUICK LINKS TO YOUR FAVORITE AREAS
Other Beach Areas
602-300-5214 US Cell email@example.com
D. GREAT SERVICES IN ROCKY POINT
We would like to promote two different places of amazing healthy food, both of them offer you a variety of salads, soups and sandwiches!
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/yummisalads/?fref=ts
E. MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR
is a magical time. It tends to bring back happy memories of and charming traditions that have been passed down through the generations. Christmas carols, gift exchanges and are just some of the enduring traditions that make the season one of the world’s favorite holidays. Christmas means something different to every person and family, but everyone appreciates a simple or a . Many families take a family picture to send with a card, but even if you don’t do that, text messages or even emails wishing families a Merry Christmas will make them feel special. For your extended family that live far away, this might be the only time of year that they get to see your family so they do appreciate receiving something from you. Sending an actual through the mail for the holidays can be a refreshing change for the recipient that can increase their happiness if they might be feeling stressed out.
This is a article from Wishes quotes click here
F. SOLD RECENTLY IN ROCKY POINT MEXICO
Not sure about you but beyond what is for sale I am always interested… curious to review what has recently been taken advantage of.
- Click here for a MLS Sold Report!
G. FORBES TOP 10 CHRISTMAS MOVIES OF ALL TIMES
H. DECEMBER EVENTS
Dic 17 Mermaids Arts Market @ 10:00 – 3:00 pm – Shrimp Park
Dic 17 Natural History Talk @4:00 pm – CEDO Las Conchas
Dic 20 Tuesday Night Art Flick @8:00 pm – Puerto Viejo Cafe
Dic 22 Connection Club @4:00 pm – Puesta del Sol Restaurant
Dic 24 Natural History Talk @4:00 pm – CEDO Las Conchas
Dic 27 Natural History Talk @2:00 pm – CEDO Las Conchas
Dic 27 Tuesday Night Art Flick @8:00 pm – Puerto Viejo Cafe
Dic 29 Connection Club @4:00 pm – Puesta del Sol Restaurant
Dic 31 Race Car Experience @11:00 to 3:00 pm – Rocky Point speedway
Dic 31 Natural History Talk @4:00 pm – CEDO Las Conchas
I. GRANT MACKENZIE JR. RE/MAX Platinum Living Arizona
RE/MAX Platinum & RE/MAX Legacy
I started looking at condos in Rocky Point in the spring of 2012. Branden from Re/Max Legacy was quick to answer any questions or concerns. Branden followed up with many condos that fit my need and budget, never pressuring me along the process. Branden possesses great knowledge of the market and Rocky Point. I purchased a condo in the Princesa in August of 2012. Thanks to Reyna, the closing process was quick and easy, unlike closing on a home in the US. Branden contacted me several times after the purchase to ensure customer satisfaction. Oh, by the way he guided me through another condo purchase in April of this year. My wife and I have become good friends of Branden and Reyna and they are in constant contact to see how we are doing.
Hope you enjoy this month’s Newsletter
From US: 011-52-1-638-112-0363